SEC Comm A Bitcoin ETF Could Help Fairly Price Grayscale’s GBTC

In a Bloomberg interview , the SEC commissioner, Hester Peirce, mentioned the approval of a Bitcoin ( BTC ) ETF by the governor might assist worth Graysclale's GBTC extra pretty. The commissioner has once again reiterated that in her opinion, the SEC is treating crypto associated medium of exchange devices below the belt , making use of to them distinctive necessities:"Recently I issued a second dissent, saying: to me, it appears that the current Commission is not interested in approving any exchange listed products that's available to a retail audience that has crypto underlying  which suggests to me that we have one standard for crypto products then other standard for other types of products. And I don't think that's right."When requested whether or not the shortage of an accepted alternate listed BTC instrument makes Grayscale's Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) a extra dangerous funding , she concurred:"No, I think that's a great point. And I think it is. I mean, I don't want to flirt with any product and I haven't caterpillar-tracked that product the way that you have. But I think that in general, with the reason that products that trade on exchanges are attractive is because they do offer this really good price discovery process and they work really, really well. And so that's why people like to trade products on exchanges."She additionally jokingly mentioned that if she had been creating her personal ETF proper now, it might be one matter associated to bathroom paper:"If I were making an ETF ticker now, I guess it would have to be somematter correlate toilet paper. So PP or somematter like that."Joking apart, the shortage of an accepted Bitcoin ETF girdle an impediment to big crypto adoption .


SEC Comm A Bitcoin ETF Could Help Fairly Price Grayscale

All information is taken from the supply: https://cointelegraph.com/

Article Link: https://cointelegraph.com/information/sec-comm-a-bitcoin-etf-could-help-fairly-price-grayscales-gbtc

#merchandise #xvgcoin #bitcoinpricegraph #cryptocurrencynews #cryptocurrencyexchange #cryptonews #cryptoexchange

SEC Comm A Bitcoin ETF Could Help Fairly Price Grayscale's GBTC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ZW_KPvC4A

Post a Comment

0 Comments